Wed, May 08|
The Wild Meadow
CEREMONIAL BREATHWORK TRAINING- In person, The Wild Meadow, Skåne
This 5 day training is designed to provide you with the tools, information and confidence necessary to practice Breathwork as a healing modality for clients, and/ or for your personal wellbeing as well as how to work with chakra balancing, earth based rituals and ceremonies.
Time & Location
May 08, 2024, 5:00 PM – May 12, 2024, 2:00 PM
The Wild Meadow, Oretorpsvägen, 295 94 Näsum, Sweden
About the Event
This 5 day training is designed to provide you with the tools, information and confidence necessary to practice Breathwork as a healing modality for clients, and/ or for your personal wellbeing as well as how to work with rituals and ceremonies.
In this training you will get a deeper understanding of the science behind breathwork, and you will learn all about our energy centers (chakras) and how to balance them.
The breathwork technique is a simple 3 part breathing pattern. The first part is to inhale deeply into the lower belly. The second part is to inhale into the upper chest. And the third part is a relaxed exhale but we will also go through some more calming breathwork techniques that can be nice to start and end a ceremony with.
If you are already on the journey as a healing practitioner this training will act as an opportunity to deepen your offering, with a mind and body understanding of breath as medicine.
You will learn...
- Theory - Breathwork foundations/ Science of Breath/ The nervous system/ Contraindications etc
- Practice- We will focus on the ceremonial 3 part breath but we will also go through different breathing patterns to bring about healing states of consciousness, deep relaxation, overcome anxiety and to boost our sexual and creative energy. If you want to get certified in teaching Ceremonial Breathwork you will also need to teach 10 breathwork sessions after our week together- to friends, family or your community.
- The importance of setting clear intentions
- The basics about the Chakra Energy systems- and how to integrate them into client sessions, personal life, and in class/workshop/ceremony environment. You will also learn to diagnose and release blockages from the chakras.
- Learn to work with the elements, and how to call in their wisdom and healing presence. Learn how to actively engage with the Spirit of the elements in order to gain valuable allies for healing.
- How to set up and hold sacred space
- Energy release and energy clearing/ how to release emotional baggage and negative forces
- What music to choose for different ceremonies - AND get access to several of my handpicked playlists designed for each chakra
- How to create your own ceremony/ ritual with tools like sacred smokes, essential oils, altar practice, herbs, cacao etc
- Songs/ drumming/ rattle practice
- Self healing- connect with your inner shaman/ wise woman within
- Hands on healing
- Assist you to develop your own authentic teaching technique and style, and tools to begin your own journey as a Breathwork Guide
- How to close a space/ integration
YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE:
- CEREMONIES every day ex a Cacao Ceremony and a Fire Releasing Ceremony
- 4 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION in my healing sanctuary
- ALL MEALS- We will share delicious high vibe meals made with as much local ingredients as possible
- BASIC KNOWLEDGE in which Herbs and Practices will help to balance and activate each of your seven Chakras
- NATURE IMMERSIONS like Forest Bathing, Earthing Practices, Lake Plunges, Walking Meditations etc.
- DAILY MOVEMENT – Dance, Shaking, Breath Work, Sound Healing and Meditation
- SPIRITIUAL PRACTICE in Self Love and Self Care
- JOURNALING PRACTICES with guidance
What past students have to say:
This training is beyond learning about the breath and how to hold a safe and sacred space. Not only do I feel like a different person leaving- more liberated, expressed, free and supported- but I also feel like I’ve learnt so much about how to alchemist, transform and heal through nature, singing and our breath. I cant recommend this enough! Nina is the most beautiful teacher and spaceholoer and I cant imagine a safer space. This was one of the most transformational trainings I’ve been to and it reminded and taught me so much about love, life and nature - Malvina
Nina, thank you for your space holding, your knowledge and deep wisdom. Its been profound and so transformative. I feel empowered to water my seeds and allow myself to walk my path, so grateful- Emma
Det är en magisk känsla att få ta del av andra kvinnors erfarenheter, visdom och kärlek. Känslan av gemenskap som uppstår är svår att beskriva. Jag känner mig sedd, upplyft, stärkt och ser fram emot att fortsätta i samma anda. Nina har en sällsynt förmåga att skapa en trygg miljö och jag är hedrad att få ta del av hennes kunskap.- Annie
A magical weekend at the magical Meadow- a place for love, light, healing and connection. Tack Nina for sharing your power- Holli
Fantastisk utbildning med så mycket mer och själ än vad jag förväntade mig. Gediget material och väl genomtänkt upplägg utan att tumma på kvaliteten och samtidigt behålla det själsliga. Rekommenderas varmt- Lisa
Thank you Nina for this wonderful experience. Grateful to receive your medicine and it opened up a whole new dimension to self care, how to create more joy and pleasure in my life and reconnect with mama nature- Marsela
About the breath
Ceremonial breathwork is a powerful healing modality that can be used to relieve stress and anxiety, gain energy, heal traumas and recover lost soul parts by simply changing our breathing patterns. This type of breathwork allows you to enter into an altered state of consciousness, which gives you access to timeless wisdom in the present moment and the ability to release trapped emotions and unwanted energies. This form of conscious breathing is a low risk therapy and has been shown to be effective in chronic stress relief, anxiety and depression. It can also help to lower high blood pressure, improve sleep and increase overall well-being. If you are looking for a way to empower yourself to become your own inner healer and bring wholeness back into your life, ceremonial breathwork may be the perfect modality for you.
WHAT ARE THE CHAKRAS?
The Chakras are seven Energy Centers in your body that affect your Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual well-being. When you begin to work on your Chakras, your energy begins to flow. Many people’s Chakras are not in balance, often blocked, overactive or inactive. This results in confusion, depression, imbalances, and low energy.
By Awakening the Chakras through special techniques such as Activation Sounds, Breathing Techniques, certain Movements and other methods, the Energy begins to move in the right direction bringing you Positivity, Peace, Clarity, High Energy, Joy, Balance, Passion and Lust for Life.
No experience in breathwork is necessary to join this training
This training is in need of a chef focusing on local, healthy, high vibe vegan or vegetarian food.
I am also offering discounted rate for anyone offering their services in photography & videos from parts of the training
Early Bird offer until Jan 1st
Regular price from Jan 1st
Possible to pay deposit now and the rest April 1st
Payment plans is also available for those in need- reach out and lets talk
*This training will be teached in english in case there are non swedish speakers in our group
HOW TO GET HERE:
- Easiest is to drive and I can help to arrange carpool (samåkning)
- Coming from Malmö you take the train to Bromölla and then Bus to Näsum k:a and I can pick you up there at a pre- decided time (so everyone will come with the same bus)
- Coming from Stockholm you can also check options with train to Bromölla and the bus to Näsum k:a
- Sometimes that option takes a long time and is expensive- so you can then check option with train to Hässleholm and pick you up for an added fee of 800 sek one way (perfect if you are more people coming from Stockholm so you can share the cost)
Nedan följer avbokningsreglerna för retreats, kurser och utbildningar på The Wild Meadow
Vid avbokning behåller jag 2000 SEK i avbokningsavgift.
Vid mindre än 30 dagar återstående till retreat-startdatum behåller jag 50% av retreat-avgiften.
Ifall du avbokar mindre än 14 dagar före denna training får du inga pengar tillbaka.
Ifall du behöver boka av i sista minuten pga oförutsedd händelse som sjukdom går det bra att flytta fram din investering till ett framtida retreat- ett brev från din läkare krävs för att få boka om.
Om vi tvingas ställa in retreaten så betalas avgiften tillbaka till fullo till ditt konto.
If you cancel your spot we will keep a cancellation and admin fee of 2000 sek
If you cancel less than 30 days before the start of the retreat you will get 50% refund
If you cancel less than 14 days before we start the retreat you will not get a refund.
If you need to cancel last minute due to unpredicted reasons like illness you can move your investment to a future retreat and please note a doctors letter is needed for this option.
Secure your spot now, pay the rest before April 1st 2024SEK 3,000.00Tax: Moms/ VAT included+SEK 75.00 service fee
You will share the loft in the healing barn or the guesthouse.SEK 15,555.00Tax: Moms/ VAT included+SEK 388.88 service fee
Private roomSEK 17,777.00Tax: Moms/ VAT included+SEK 444.43 service fee
EARLY BIRD PRICE- SHARED ROOM
Price valid until Jan 1stSEK 13,333.00Tax: Moms/ VAT included+SEK 333.33 service fee
EARLY BIRD- PRIVATE ROOM
This price is valid until Jan 1stSEK 15,555.00Tax: Moms/ VAT included+SEK 388.88 service fee