Sat, Nov 04|
CEREMONIAL BREATHWORK TRAINING, LEVEL 1 -ALTROMONDO YOGA, ÖSTERMALM
This 2 day training through the elements and chakras is designed to provide you with the tools, information and confidence necessary to practice Transformational Breathwork as a healing modality for your own personal wellbeing and as an basic level training to start to share breathwork with others
Time & Location
Nov 04, 9:00 PM – Nov 05, 5:00 PM
Östermalm, Grev Turegatan 18, 114 46 Stockholm, Sweden
About the Event
Ceremonial Breathwork Training, Level 1
Book this training directly on Altromondos website:
This 2 day training through the elements and chakras is designed to provide you with the tools, information and confidence necessary to practice Transformational Breathwork as a healing modality for your own personal wellbeing and it serves as an basic level training to start to share breathwork with others.
This training is a journey through the elements and chakras and you will learn about how to hold sacred space as well as how to work with rituals and ceremonies.
More about the Training:
In this training you will get a deeper understanding of the science behind breathwork, and you will learn all about our energy centers and how to balance them.
The breathwork technique we will focus on is a simple 3 part breathing pattern. The first part is to inhale deeply into the lower belly. The second part is to inhale into the upper chest. And the third part is a relaxed exhale but we will also go through some other breathwork techniques that can be nice to start and end a ceremony with.
If you are already on the journey as a healing practitioner this training will act as an opportunity to deepen your offering, with a mind and body understanding of breath as medicine.
To become a certified Ceremonial Breathwork teacher Level 1-3 should be fulfilled as well as to teach 10 trial classes as well as a final exam.
You will learn...
* Theory - Breathwork foundations/ Science of Breath/ The nervous system/ Contraindications etc
* Practice- We will focus on the ceremonial 3 part breath but we will also go through different breathing patterns to bring about healing states of consciousness, deep relaxation, overcome anxiety and to boost our sexual and creative energy. If you want to get certified in teaching Ceremonial Breathwork you will also need to teach 10 breathwork sessions after our week together- to friends, family or your community.
* The importance of setting clear intentions
* The basics about the Chakra Energy systems- and how to integrate them into client sessions, personal life, and in class/workshop/ceremony environment. You will also learn to diagnose and release blockages from the chakras.
* Learn to work with the elements, and how to call in their wisdom and healing presence. Learn how to actively engage with the Spirit of the elements in order to gain valuable allies for healing.
* How to set up and hold sacred space
* Energy release and energy clearing/ how to release emotional baggage and negative forces
* What music to choose for different ceremonies - AND get access to several of my handpicked playlists designed for each chakra
* How to create your own ceremony/ ritual with tools like sacred smokes, essential oils, altar practice, herbs, cacao etc
* Songs/ drumming/ rattle practice
* Self healing- connect with your inner shaman/ wise woman within
* Hands on healing- different suggestions
* Assist you to develop your own authentic teaching technique and style, and tools to begin your own journey as a Breathwork Guide
* How to close a space/ integration
YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE:
* BASIC KNOWLEDGE in which Herbs and Practices will help to balance and activate each of your seven Chakras
* MOVEMENT PRACTICES– Dance, Shaking, Breath Work, Sound Healing and Meditation
* SPIRITIUAL PRACTICE in Self Love and Self Care
* JOURNALING PRACTICES with guidance
Ceremonial breathwork is a powerful healing modality that can be used to relieve stress and anxiety, gain energy, heal traumas and recover lost soul parts by simply changing our breathing patterns. This type of breathwork allows you to enter into an altered state of consciousness, which gives you access to timeless wisdom in the present moment and the ability to release trapped emotions and unwanted energies. This form of conscious breathing is a low risk therapy and has been shown to be effective in chronic stress relief, anxiety and depression. It can also help to lower high blood pressure, improve sleep and increase overall well-being. If you are looking for a way to empower yourself to become your own inner healer and bring wholeness back into your life, ceremonial breathwork may be the perfect modality for you.
WHAT ARE THE CHAKRAS?
The Chakras are seven Energy Centers in your body that affect your Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual well-being. When you begin to work on your Chakras, your energy begins to flow. Many people’s Chakras are not in balance, often blocked, overactive or inactive. This results in confusion, depression, imbalances, and low energy.
By Awakening the Chakras through special techniques such as Activation Sounds, Breathing Techniques, certain Movements and other methods, the Energy begins to move in the right direction bringing you Positivity, Peace, Clarity, High Energy, Joy, Balance, Passion and Lust for Life.
No experience in breathwork is necessary to join this training
*This training will be taught in English in case there are non Swedish speakers in our group.
- Date: 4/11-5/11
- Studio: Grev Turegatan
- Tid: 9:00-17:00
- Datum: 4/11 and 5/11
- Price: 7900 sek (Early Bird price un til August 1st 6900 sek)
- Teacher: Nina
- Language: English
NOTE: minimum of 8 students
CANCELLATION POLICY: The booking of this course can not be cancelled unless it is cancelled by the studio.