Tue, Sep 12|
CEREMONIAL BREATHWORK TRAINING - online
This 4 week training is designed to provide you with the tools, information and confidence necessary to practice Ceremonial Breathwork as a healing modality for clients and/ or for your personal wellbeing. We meet every Tuesday for 4 weeks, starting September 12TH
Time & Location
Sep 12, 2023, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM
About the Event
This training is designed to provide you with the tools, information and confidence necessary to practice Ceremonial Breathwork as a healing modality for clients, and/ or for your personal wellbeing. It is a unique training as you will get a blend all my favorite tools like- breathwork, movement, energy healing, rituals, our energy centers and how to work with ceremonies and rituals
In this training you will get a deeper understanding of the science behind breathwork, and you will learn about our energy centers and how to balance them.
The breathwork technique we will mainly focus on is a simple 3 part breathing pattern. The first part is to inhale deeply into the lower belly. The second part is to inhale into the upper chest. And the third part is a relaxed exhale but we will also go through some other breathwork techniques that can be nice to start and end a ceremony with.
If you are already on the journey as a healing practitioner this training will act as an opportunity to deepen your offering, with a mind and body understanding of breath as medicine.
You will learn...
- Theory - Breathwork foundations/ Science of Breath/ The nervous system/ Contraindications etc
- Practice- We will focus on the ceremonial 3 part breath but we will also go through different breathing patterns to bring about healing states of consciousness, deep relaxation, overcome anxiety and to boost our sexual and creative energy
- The importance of setting clear intentions
- The basics about the Chakra Energy systems- and how to integrate them into client sessions, personal life, and in class/workshop/ceremony environment. You will also learn to diagnose and release blockages from the chakras.
- Learn to work with the elements, and how to call in their wisdom and healing presence. Learn how to actively engage with the Spirit of the elements in order to gain valuable allies for healing.
- How to set up and hold sacred and safe space
- Energy release and energy clearing/ how to release emotional baggage and negative forces
- What music to choose for different ceremonies - AND get access to several of my handpicked playlists designed for each chakra
- How to create your own ceremony/ ritual with tools like sacred smokes, essential oils, altar practice, herbs, cacao etc
- How to sequence a complete breathwork class
- Songs/ drumming/ rattle practice
- Self healing- connect with your inner shaman/ wise woman within
- Hands on healing- different suggestions
- Assist you to develop your own authentic teaching technique and style, and tools to begin your own journey as a Breathwork Guide
- How to close a space/ integration
Ceremonial breathwork is a powerful healing modality that can be used to relieve stress and anxiety, gain energy, heal traumas and recover lost soul parts by simply changing our breathing patterns. This type of breathwork allows you to enter into an altered state of consciousness, which gives you access to timeless wisdom in the present moment and the ability to release trapped emotions and unwanted energies. This form of conscious breathing is a low risk therapy and has been shown to be effective in chronic stress relief, anxiety and depression. It can also help to lower high blood pressure, improve sleep and increase overall well-being. If you are looking for a way to empower yourself to become your own inner healer and bring wholeness back into your life, ceremonial breathwork may be the perfect modality for you.
No experience in breathwork is necessary!
We meet 19.30-21.30 (swedish time) on these dates:
INCLUDED is also to join 4 sessions of my Online Breathwork circles which are normally held on Mondays
NOTE: These sessions are on pause for the month of September and most likely October as well - as soon as they are back up and running you are free to join!
If you are doing this training to gain confidence and knowledge to teach breathwork yourself you will also be paired up with a breathing partner and you will get to give and recive breathwork from other participants in your group.
After level 1 you will get a diploma. To become certified you will also need to:
- Show proof of you hosting a min. 10 classes to your friends, family, community with written feedback (positive and constructive)
- Complete a written test
- Show up for min 3 live sessions and actively contribute in the sessions as well as in the whats app group (so not possible to certify if you only watched the recorded sessions)
- Take level 2 Ceremonial Breathwork training.
Example of what a class can look like:
-Arrival and settling in
-Short movement practice to get in the body and out of the monkeymind
-Intention setting and sharing
-Theory- breathwork, chakras, the elements, rituals etc
-Q & A
-Closing circle and sharing
Sessions will be recorded upon request- so in case you can not attend all of the sessions live they will still be available for you to watch.
Payment plans available for those in need.
The payment for this training is non refundable. Sessions will be recorded and if you cant join live you are welcome to watch the recordings.
- Ticket type
+SEK 174.88 service fee+SEK 174.88 service fee
- Ticket type
Offer ends May 31stPriceSEK 5,555.00
+SEK 138.88 service fee+SEK 138.88 service feeSold Out